Book a hotel near Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Faithful
Old Faithful Hotel & Travel Guide
A journey through United States of America simply isn't complete without at least a few hours at Old Faithful. Pull out your camera and find out for yourself why it's such a popular sight.
It is situated in West Thumb. If you're not familiar with the name, it is 380 miles (612 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Cheyenne.
Old Faithful will basically be right outside of your front door if you choose to stay at the Old Faithful Lodge Cabin - Inside the Park and Old Faithful Snow Lodge & Cabins - Inside the Park.
An easy walk of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), Old Faithful Inn Dining Room (Yellowstone National Park) is just the destination to have a relaxing meal following an action-packed day.
Other Things to Do Near Old FaithfulIf you can squeeze it in, check out what else is on in the area:
- Useful information displays and maps can be found at Old Faithful Visitor Education Center.
- If you are lucky enought to be at Castle Geyser at the right time, you may observe a breathtaking eruption.
- Many tourists love checking out Mallard Lake. Pack some snacks and just relax.
- If you'd like to take some great selfies, head on up to Observation Point and enjoy the scenic view.
- To witness a natural anomaly like Grand Geyser is an experience to be remembered forever.