Where to stay in Orange County: Best areas for travelers
- Anaheim: Nothing compares to staying in the thick of all the action, especially when you've got spectacular attractions such as Disneyland® just a hop, skip and a jump away. After a long day of taking in the sights, slide into a comfortable bed at the Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate, the Ramada by Wyndham Anaheim Maingate North or the Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anaheim At Disneyland Park.
- Newport Beach: If you only have time to see one thing here, make sure you see Balboa Pier. It's one of the many reasons so many wanderers add this place to their itinerary. There are loads of cozy places to spend your evenings here too, including the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, The Artists\' Yellow Beach Cottage and the Stunningly Beautiful - Near Corona del Mar Beach, Pool & Jacuzzi.
- Laguna Beach: With captivating attractions such as Main Beach Park on its doorstep, Laguna Beach lures travelers by the thousands. Eager to find some great hotels in this destination? We'd suggest you begin by taking a look at the Vrbo Property, the Brand New 1-bedroom/1-bathroom Getaway in the Heart of Laguna Beach and the Inn at Laguna Beach.
- San Clemente: With lots of unique things to do and see here, you'll have earned a decent night's sleep by the time the sunlight has faded away. The Holiday Inn Express San Clemente N – Beach Area, the Rodeway Inn San Clemente Beach or the Best Western Plus Casablanca Inn are some of the most comfortable places to unwind after exploring San Clemente Pier and San Clemente State Beach. Be sure to visit Casa Romantica, San Onofre State Beach, Trestles Beach and Riviera Beach too.
- Fullerton: With loads of sights on offer here, you'll hardly have time to see them all. At least you'll be spoilt for choice when selecting one of the excellent hotels here, like the Fullerton Lodge, the Willow Tree Lodge and the Grand Inn. Once you've had a good night's rest, head out and take in some of the area's popular nature-based attractions such as Fullerton Arboretum and Hiltscher Park Trail. Craig Regional Park is another wonderful place to relax and unwind at during your Fullerton escape.
Orange County flight + hotel packages
2021 Orange County vacations
Top Orange County hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Orange County
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Orange County?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Orange County?
Why should I book my Orange County vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Orange County car rental if I bundle it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Orange County?
Which airport is best for Orange County?
What is there to do in Orange County?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.