Book a hotel near Ouray Hot Springs Pool, Ouray
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ouray Hot Springs Pool
Ouray Hot Springs Pool Hotel & Travel Guide
At Ouray Hot Springs Pool, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all of the worries and stress of daily life. Take a pleasant stroll, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
It's located in Ouray, approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Denver.
The 18 accommodations that can be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ouray Hot Springs Pool are excellent for travelers who are a bit strapped for time. Many travelers like the Beaumont Hotel & Spa, China Clipper Inn and Box Canyon Lodge And Hot Springs, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you'd prefer to spend your cash on tourist attractions instead of a place to stay, you'll be happy to know that there are a limited number of inexpensive solutions here. You will find the Comfort Inn, a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Matterhorn Inn Ouray is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
With a focus on superb coffee and delectable light meals, Mouse's Chocolates & Coffee (520 Main Street, Ouray) is also worth a stop after exploring Ouray Hot Springs Pool. When you require slightly more on your plate, Gold Belt Bar & Grill (800 Main Street, Ouray) is an excellent option.
Other Things to Do Near Ouray Hot Springs PoolAfter your time at Ouray Hot Springs Pool, prepare for the other excellent attractions that the area has to offer:
- Get out your best walking boots and head out to Perimeter Trail. This popular scenic hike is the perfect way to fully experience the natural beauty of the region.
- Go on a memorable hike at Bear Creek National Recreation Trail, a well-known local trail.
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the beautiful flowing waters of Cascade Falls.
- If you're looking for an event area that provides outstanding services and facilities, you should consider Massard Auditorium. There are also a number of cafes and restaurants located nearby.
- History buffs will want to visit Ouray County Museum, a place where history comes to life and tells stories from the region's past.