Ousel Falls Park is the perfect escape for those looking for some time with Mother Nature.
To get there, you'll need to travel approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena, until you reach Big Sky.
There are 2 accommodations close by, so you would be wise to reserve in advance. The Alpenglow Condominiums and River Rock Lodge are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ousel Falls Park.
Why should you hand over copious amounts of your hard-earned cash for a hotel bed when you can spend a few nights at the Whitewater Inn? You don't need to go too far since it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Are you a traveler who has refined tastes? If so, you can find a small collection of upscale hotels conveniently located a quick drive away. Suites and rooms at The Village Center at Big Sky Resort and Beaverhead Condominiums are worth looking into.
Other Things to Do Near Ousel Falls Park
Surely you're not intending to finish your day after Ousel Falls Park? Set aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- It's a good idea to leave some room in your suitcase if you plan to visit Big Sky Town Center.
- If you love sports and would like to play, check out Big Sky Golf Course.
- A significant historical site, Historic Crail Ranch is somewhere worth visiting to get a feel for the past.
- Big Sky Community Park offers all the essential facilities and services for a successful and well-received event.
- Consider making your way over to Soldiers Chapel, a well-known place of prayer as well as a local attraction.