Earth's majestic creations are incredible to witness. Lone Peak is evidence of that.
It is located in Big Sky, 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena.
There are 2 accommodations close by, so it's a good idea to reserve in advance. Think about spending a few nights at the Moonlight Mountain Homes and Saddle Ridge Townhomes Mid-Mountain, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lone Peak.
A short drive away, you will find a few upmarket establishments to spend a few nights. The Village Center at Big Sky Resort and Beaverhead Condominiums are ideal choices that are worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Lone Peak
When you're finally finished with Lone Peak, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the greater region:
- Tackle the peaks at Moonlight Basin Ski Area to feel that rush of adrenaline you've been craving.
- The Big Sky Resort is a great place to rest with a round of drinks after a tiresome time in the cold.
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the lovely flowing waters of Ousel Falls Park.
- It doesn't matter if you want to shop for fun, or perhaps just grab what you need, you'll discover some excellent retail therapy at Big Sky Town Center.
- Sharpen your swing and attempt to take some strokes off your game at Big Sky Golf Course.