Book Hotels in Phuket
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Phuket hotels
Top cheap Phuket hotel deals
- The Frutta Boutique Patong Beach86/14 Pra Baramee Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket
The price is $24 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Patong Mansion Hotel29/1 Soi Prasertsub 1, Ratchapathanuson Road, Patong, Phuket
The price is $13 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 235/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Hotel IKON Phuket400/2 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
The price is $47 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 19
- The Crib Patong184/18-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd, Patong Beach, Patong, PhuketGet Rates
- Amata Patong189/29 Rat-U-Thit 200 Years Road, Patong, Phuket
The price is $15 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 23
- Add Plus Hotel & Spa182/7-8 Phungmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, PhuketGet Rates
Top luxury Phuket hotel deals
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa88 Moo 7, Prunai, Ko Yao, Phang Nga
The price is $64 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 54.8/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong - MGallery39/9 Muen Ngern Road, Tri-trang Beach, Patong, PhuketGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Amatara Wellness Resort84 Moo 8 Sakdidej Road, Wichit, PhuketGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- The SlateNai Yang Beach and National Park, Sa Khu, Phuket
The price is $579 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort14 Kata Noi Road, Karon, Phuket
The price is $71 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 235/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Twinpalms Phuket106/46 Moo 3, Surin Beach Road, Choeng Thale, Phuket
The price is $130 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 233/5 (2 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Phuket?
Hotels in Phuket start at $13 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Phuket Hotel & Travel Guide
Welcome to Phuket, Thailand's largest island. Few places in the world can compare in beauty to this Southeast Asia destination. Facing the pristine Andaman Sea, Phuket (the "h" is silent) wows with an incredible culinary scene, nonstop partying, outdoor activities, world-class beaches, and all the watersports known to man. Needless to say, you'll be entertained from start to finish. Search for Phuket hotels, and come play in one of the world's greatest vacation spots.
Out and About in Phuket
From enjoying the comforts of the best hotels in Phuket to visiting Wat Chalong (a Buddhist temple), you have a wide array of activities to enjoy. Go sea canoeing in Phang Nga Bay, kite surf in Nai Yang, or sail and sunbathe at Nai Harn Beach. Get a lesson in preservation at the eye-opening Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, or make the trip to the Phuket Big Buddha, a truly stunning sight. If it rains, don't despair. Sights like the Phuket Trickeye Museum please year-round. As you look for Phuket hotels, consider what you want to do and see, as the island is large. Certain spots are great for exploring culture, while other suit those who want to party.
Eating and Drinking
You'll come across cashews and pineapples throughout the island, undoubtedly worth a try. You'll see many local noodle dishes too, which taste delightful, as does the fresh seafood. If you're staying at a resort, you'll have bars and international cuisine onsite. Patong stands out when it comes to dining and partying -- in fact, it's arguably the most entertaining place in southeast Asia.
Start planning early on Travelocity by looking for flights and luxury hotels in Phuket. From hotels near Karon Beach to lodging by Banana Beach, you'll find tons of prime properties here. Save more with exclusive mobile deals on the Travelocity app.