Book a hotel near Poseidon Thermal Gardens, Forio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Poseidon Thermal Gardens
Poseidon Thermal Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Poseidon Thermal Gardens is a wonderful destination for travelers eager to get back to nature.
It's located in Forio d'Ischia.
Selecting an excellent accommodation is a key detail of any successful vacation. If you are hoping to stay near Poseidon Thermal Gardens, you will find around 51 options to select from. You might like to check out the Hotel Carlo Magno and the Capizzo, comfortably situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the Punta Chiarito Resort, is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to get a good night’s sleep. Check out the great selection of nearby budget hotels. For example, the Hotel Residence La Rosa can be found just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Villa Tina is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers).
Treat yourself and spend a couple of nights at one of the upmarket establishments a short commute away. The Tenuta Del Poggio Antico is one of the best places, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. Otherwise, confirm a room at the Hotel Nettuno, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Within easy walking distance of Poseidon Thermal Gardens, Treffpunkt is the perfect spot to get a taste of the local cafe scene. If your stomach is still grumbling, check out the food at Giardini Poseidon Terme, a great eatery close by. If you're hungry for more, you might want to stop for a drink or two at La Sirena del Mare.
Other Things to Do Near Poseidon Thermal GardensSurely you aren't intending to call it quits after Poseidon Thermal Gardens? Allow yourself some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Clear your mind and tune in to the cries of seabirds at Citara Beach.
- Plan a fun outing for the kids at Cava dell'Isola Beach, where you can play in the water to your heart's desire!
- Ravino Gardens is one of those special places that pleases not only those who love plants and flowers, but also anyone who's seeking some quiet time away from the crowds.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty at Sentiero Baia della Pelara. This trail is very popular among both locals and tourists.
- It's worth making your way over to Soccorso Church, a place of prayer as well as a local tourist attraction.