Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Prescott, AZ from $60
Top Prescott Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Prescott, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Whiskey Row and Tim's Toyota Center. Choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Prescott and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Prescott with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Thumb Butte and Fain Park.
- Other things to see include Prescott Historic Downtown, Prescott College, and Buckey's Casino.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Rite, Timberwoof Pet Boutique, or The Happy Parrot Inc.
- For vet care, Dr. Jesse Baxter, Northwest Veterinary - Dr Lane Kihlstrom Dvm, and Dickinson Misa DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Prescott
- Apache Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Prescott
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conference Center Prescott
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Prescott
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Prescott.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.