Bask in the wonders of the local landscape at Rabbit Mountain.
To see it, along with a good variety of other attractions, pack your bags and head to to the wonderful city of Boulder.
Don't think twice about reserving your hotel as soon as possible, as there's only 1 that is within close reach. It is an easy commute of 3 miles (5 kilometers) to Rabbit Mountain from the Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins.
Other Things to Do Near Rabbit Mountain
Whether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Rabbit Mountain:
- A hike along the popular Lily Lake Trailhead invariably rewards lovers of nature with tranquil landscapes and a well-deserved break from the noise and stress of city life.
- You'll enjoy spending some time at this game-lover's paradise. Lyons Classic Pinball houses a selection of activities that'll give you a bit of a challenge.
- Visit Sandstone Park, an urban oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape.
- Grab a bite to eat and buy a truly unique souvenir at Lyons Outdoor Market.
- Really make a night of it, and have a delicious dinner after seeing a concert at Planet Bluegrass, a dedicated local venue.