Relax and unwind with Mother Nature at Sand Lakes Quiet Area.
Traverse City, 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
It would be smart to sort out an accommodation early, as there's just 1 nearby. The Yorkburg Manor is only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away from Sand Lakes Quiet Area.
Other Things to Do Near Sand Lakes Quiet Area
If you want to experience more than just Sand Lakes Quiet Area, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Whether you are a high roller or only looking for a bit of fun, Turtle Creek Casino is an exciting and dynamic place to try your hand.
- Take the chance to show off your swing, posture and stance at Grand Traverse Resort Golf Course.
- Feel the icy breeze against your face as you glide down the slopes of Mt. Holiday Ski Area.
- A fascinating tour of the exhibits at Music House Museum is a popular activity with tourists and locals alike.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at LochenHeath Golf Club.