Book a hotel near Mt. Holiday Ski Area, Traverse City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mt. Holiday Ski Area
Mt. Holiday Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
Release your inner snow bunny and ski the slopes at Mt. Holiday Ski Area. No matter if you're a newcomer or an expert, the sensational scenery will delight you.
It is in Traverse City. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
Even though there's a reasonable selection of 7 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mt. Holiday Ski Area, it's always wise to book as soon as possible to ensure that you get the best deal possible. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Acme-Traverse City, the Sleep Inn & Suites Acme - Traverse City and the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites are a few that are popular, and just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Within easy commuting distance, there are a handful of reasonably priced solutions to select from. You can inquire about the Quality Inn By The Bay and the Knights Inn Traverse City.
A popular answer is the Pinestead Reef Resort, located 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. It's the one upscale choice around.
Conveniently located within walking distance, East Bay Pizza is one of the best places to unwind and recharge. If you have an hour or two to spare and are still hungry, you can also treat yourself to the delectable fare at The T-Bar. For those that enjoy ending the day with a nice drink just down the street, the bartender at Mt. Holiday Ski & Recreation Area will be serving drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Mt. Holiday Ski AreaYou've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Mt. Holiday Ski Area won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Putt-putt has to be one of those nostalgic pastimes that never seems to lose its excitement. Be a big kid at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- Grand Traverse Resort Golf Course is the ideal place to play a game or two and make new friends.
- Centre Ice Arena is a fantastic place to bring the kids if you want to try something different.
- Hit 'em long at Elmbrook Golf Course, a nice place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- A fascinating tour of the musical exhibits at Music House Museum is enjoyed by musicians and non-musicians alike.