Book a hotel near Old Town Playhouse, Traverse City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Town Playhouse
Old Town Playhouse Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you thinking it's time to head on down to Old Town Playhouse?
It's located in Traverse City, approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Lansing.
For easy access to Old Town Playhouse, you can get a room at one of 6 hotels that are a short drive away. A lot of travelers recommend the Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Resort West Bay Beach, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Park Place Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If expensive furnishings are not really your style, take a look at some of the less expensive solutions available. The Quality Inn By The Bay and the Knights Inn Traverse City are among the more reputable places.
There's no reason to feel bashful about pampering yourself at the Pinestead Reef Resort, a lavish establishment located 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
If you're feeling a little tired, keep your brain alive with a welcome kick of caffeine. You can sample one or two coffees at Cavallino Cafe, just a short walk away. If you've worked up a real appetite, Swiches Deli is also close-at-hand, and is an exceptional place to enjoy a main meal. For all of those travelers that enjoy finishing off the day with a refreshing beer, wine or spirit just down the road, the barkeep at The Parlor TC will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Old Town PlayhouseYou've traveled here to visit Old Town Playhouse, but you might be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- If you're a history fan, arrange a visit to City Opera House and find out why it's so culturally important.
- Traverse City Visitor Center can provide you with all the information you will need to make sure you don't waste any time during your trip.
- If you ever need to escape the heat, head to Traverse City Beach, and dip your toes in the relaxing waters.
- Enthusiastic readers will love browsing the books and resources offered at Traverse Area District Library, a local library. Ensure that you call first for important visiting information.
- You'll certainly find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family back home at Village at Grand Traverse Commons. Don't forget to buy yourself a treat, too!