Pack your things and head over to the fresh greens at The Leelanau Club at Bahle Farms where you'll be able to enjoy some unforgettable golf.
It's located in Traverse City, approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
Even though there's just 1 hotel that's close by, you won't be short on comfort. The Korner Kottage Bed and Breakfast is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from The Leelanau Club at Bahle Farms.
You don’t have to be a culinary connoisseur to enjoy the food at Bahle Farms (9505 East Otto Road, Suttons Bay). What's better, you can find it a meager 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near The Leelanau Club at Bahle Farms
Surely you weren't going to call it quits after The Leelanau Club at Bahle Farms? Give yourself some time to check out what else the area has available:
- Go to Leelanau Cheese Company and peek into the industry and enterprise of this district's manufacturing.
- Your travel group will appreciate a spicy and sweet adventure through the distinct notes that can be tasted at Ciccone Vineyard and Winery.
- Time at Bel Lago Winery is an experience for your palate.
- Whether you are a high roller or just looking for some fun, Leelanau Sands Casino is a great place to roll the dice and try your luck.
- You and your friends will appreciate an aromatic adventure through the local notes featured at Chateau Chantal.