If you and your friends are looking for that adult-friendly escape, you've chosen the right place in Bel Lago Winery.
It awaits you in Traverse City, which is 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
The area near Bel Lago Winery is a little bit secluded, so expect to have a short drive when you head for your room. The Cottages at Bay Harbor, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, and the Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City, 11 miles (18 kilometers) away, are two choices that might fit in with your schedule. If not, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away is the Boyne Mountain Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Bel Lago Winery
You've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt Bel Lago Winery is just the beginning. After you're done, investigate what else the area has to offer:
- A trip to Ciccone Vineyard and Winery is sure to be an excursion for your senses.
- Learn the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at The Leelanau Club at Bahle Farms.
- Polish your swing and maybe shave some strokes off your game at Manitou Passage Golf Club.
- Spend a few hours at Leelanau Cheese Company and peek into the enterprise of this area's manufacturing.
- Great Lakes Children's Museum has plenty of hands-on exhibits for the learning experience. The youngsters will be entertained for eons!