There's nothing quite as nice on a beautiful afternoon as a round or two of golf. So polish your clubs and tee up at Bay Meadows Golf Course.
You'll discover it in Traverse City, approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
You'll be pleased to discover there are 9 different accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Bay Meadows Golf Course. Spend a bit of time comparing the atmosphere at the Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City and Holiday Inn Resort West Bay Beach.
For quality accommodation at a reasonable price, book a room at the Aberdeen Stone Cottage Bed & Breakfast, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bay Meadows Golf Course
If you have time, have a look at some of the other attractions in the region:
- Indulge in the feeling of the powdery white snow as you ski down the mountains at Hickory Hills Ski Area.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Village at Grand Traverse Commons, where you can lay your hands on almost anything you need, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Embrace your inner child when you take the kids to Great Lakes Children's Museum. As a family, you can play and learn through participation.
- Head to Traverse City Visitor Center if you have any questions. Help yourself to some brochures and maps that may help you to better enjoy your stay.
- Call in at City Opera House, a well-known historical building, and discover why it's so treasured by everyone who visits.