Breathing in refreshing mountain air. Fun on the slopes with fellow travelers. Drinks by the fireplace. Sounds inviting, right? Then book in your getaway to Hickory Hills Ski Area immediately!
It's located in Traverse City, which is approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Throw down your suitcase, catch up on some sleep and savor being a short distance from Hickory Hills Ski Area when you book a room at the Aberdeen Stone Cottage Bed & Breakfast, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If luxury facilities and services are not a priority, look into some of the less expensive solutions available. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Knights Inn Traverse City and the Howard Johnson Of Traverse City.
Other Things to Do Near Hickory Hills Ski Area
When you're finally finished with Hickory Hills Ski Area, you won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the greater region:
- Do some serious shopping at Village at Grand Traverse Commons, a favorite retail destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, spend a few hours at Bay Meadows Golf Course.
- Let the children jump around and satisfy their thirst for knowledge at Great Lakes Children's Museum. It doesn't get more hands-on and entertaining than that!
- Traverse City Visitor Center has everything you need to make sure you don't waste any time during your trip.
- Take a trip to City Opera House and and allow yourself to imagine the stories and tales of those who once were here.