Book a hotel near Greenfield Village, Detroit
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Greenfield Village
Greenfield Village Hotel & Travel Guide
Enhance your understanding of this region and its culture as you wander about Greenfield Village.
It's just one of several reasons that many curious explorers visit the marvelous city of Detroit every year.
If you're not planning to venture too far from Greenfield Village, you can rest your head at one of the 9 hotel options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Henry Hotel, Autograph Collection and The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel are a couple of excellent choices, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll be able to choose from a small selection of wallet-friendly hotels in the surrounding area. A couple of popular ones are the Red Roof Inn Detroit - Dearborn/Greenfield Village and the A Victory Inn - West Dearborn.
Michigan Café (Dearborn) is among the most well-known cafes for a quick bite to eat. You can also dine at Eagle Tavern (Heinz House, 1869 Main Street, Dearborn), an enduring favorite among both locals and travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Greenfield VillageYou can maximize your free time by sampling the region's other attractions after you're done with Greenfield Village:
- Spend a few hours investigating different kinds of transportation at the educational Ford Rouge Factory Tour.
- A day touring Henry Ford Museum is a wonderful way to learn about the regional history in a relaxing setting.
- Bring the kids to see the various exhibits and learn more about transport at Automotive Hall of Fame.
- Find out what university lifestyle is like in a different town by visiting University of Michigan Dearborn. Make sure you plan to come on one of the days when the campus is open to the public.
- Ford World Headquarters stands out among the many other places of business here.
Travelers can get to Greenfield Village by rail. Jump off at the nearest station, Firestone station, and you'll only be 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. You can also grab a train to another convenient station, Smith's Creek Depot, a distance of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.