Book a hotel near Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History, Midtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History
Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be hard-pressed to forget when you visited Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History, one of the more popular attractions in this part of the world.
It's just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of Detroit.
If you don't imagine you'll wander very far from Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History, spend a few nights at one of the 10 hotel options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Lots of visitors recommend the MGM Grand Detroit, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of visitor that is totally fine with basic but clean furnishings, you might like to book a room at one of a handful of low-cost hotels that are not too far away. You might like to reserve a room at the Comfort Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge and the Comfort Inn Windsor.
There are a handful of upmarket establishments in the surrounding area, perfect if you’re feeling like you need a little pampering. Popular choices are the Greektown Casino Hotel and MotorCity Casino Hotel.
Whether you want a couple of snacks or just a place to relax, Kresge Court has you covered, and it's only a short walk away. Also nearby is Cafe DIA, which offers a greater range of meals. You can keep walking and while away the last few hours of your day trying the wine and beer at Seva Detroit.
Other Things to Do Near Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American HistoryYou've traveled a long way, so we imagine Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History won't be your only stop. After you're done, take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Michigan Science Center offers numerous intriguing science exhibits that everyone in your family is sure to love.
- In charge of the safekeeping and presentation of valuable artworks, Detroit Institute of Arts is the ideal place for art aficionados.
- Try to take in the large size of Cathedral Church of St. Paul.
- Find out what university lifestyle is like in a different town when you visit College for Creative Studies. Ensure that you come on a day when tours are conducted.
- Detroit Public Library boasts an useful collection of fascinating books and other resources that reading enthusiasts won't want to miss. Remember to enquire ahead of time for information such as operation hours and visiting rules.
Why not get on a train to get to Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History? The nearest stop, Detroit, is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.