Book a hotel near Saint Andrews Hall, Downtown Detroit
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Saint Andrews Hall
Saint Andrews Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't waste time wondering about what's next on the agenda. Saint Andrews Hall is always ready for you.
It is just one of several attractions that makes the city of Detroit so well-known.
Do you find yourself to be rather fussy when it comes to choosing hotels? You will be sure to find something to satisfy you here, with just about 25 accommodation possibilities near Saint Andrews Hall. A handful of places to consider are the MGM Grand Detroit, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit, situated just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
The more you save, the longer you can stay! There are some hot bargains on hotels nearby. Just two examples are the Comfort Suites Downtown and the Detroit Regency Hotel, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You only live once, so make the most of it by staying a few nights at one of the few first-rate establishments a stone's throw away. The Greektown Casino Hotel is located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Atheneum Suite Hotel is also nearby, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Traveling can be hard work, and it's almost impossible without a daily coffee. When you know you have to have that caffeine kick, swing by Radiant Communications (333 East Jefferson Avenue, Detroit.) A leisurely stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will deliver you to Legends (415 East Congress Street, Detroit), where you'll find a good variety of meals.
Other Things to Do Near Saint Andrews HallYou are here to check out Saint Andrews Hall, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Visiting a skyscraper is an important urban experience, and GM Renaissance Center is no different.
- Whether you are a high roller or only looking for a bit of fun, Greektown Casino is a dynamic and exciting place to try your luck.
- Make a bit of time to go and look at Mariners' Church. Ask about visiting information if you would like to tour these hallowed halls.
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you should stop and see Second Baptist Church, a local house of worship. If you wish to walk through the halls, be sure to ask about visiting times before your trip.
- Gain a better understanding of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by walking around Old St. Mary's Church, a local sanctuary.