Book a hotel near University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Detroit Mercy
University of Detroit Mercy Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way to University of Detroit Mercy?
It's just one of the many attractions that makes the city of Detroit so renowned.
If you prefer to be near the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 hotels to look into nearby. You might like the MotorCity Casino Hotel and The Inn On Ferry Street. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of University of Detroit Mercy.
Every traveler likes a good deal, and you don't have to travel too far to find one. There are some reasonably priced hotels in the surrounding area. You can find the Comfort Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge and the Comfort Inn Windsor a reasonable drive away.
You're bound to be bowled over by the luxurious services and facilities at the upmarket hotels that are a quick drive away. To avoid being let down, it could be a good idea to reserve a room well ahead of time. Try the MGM Grand Detroit and The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit.
At Takoi (2520 Michigan Avenue, Detroit, patrons can relish every mouthful of a full meal. Call in at Staar's Bar (3536 Michigan Avenue, Detroit) if you'd like to continue into the night with a round of drinks and friendly company.
Other Things to Do Near University of Detroit MercyIf you'd love to experience more than just University of Detroit Mercy, see what else the area has:
- Whether you're a big spender or just an amateur, MotorCity Casino is a dynamic and exciting place to roll the dice.
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make arrangements to visit Ste. Anne de Detroit Church, a peaceful house of worship.
- Masonic Temple offers all the essential services and facilities needed for a successful conference.
- Take a seat at the table at MGM Grand Detroit Casino if you enjoy razzle-dazzle and the anticipation when the roulette wheel spins up.
- First Unitarian Universalist Church of Detroit is a pleasant and peaceful house of worship. Merely admire it from the street or see if there is an opportunity to have a tour inside.