Book a hotel near Detroit Institute of Arts, Midtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Detroit Institute of Arts
Detroit Institute of Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
Detroit Institute of Arts is a nice place to visit with your family. We highly recommend that bring your camera along too!
It's just one of the many things to see and do in the marvelous city of Detroit.
If you're planning to travel all the way to Detroit Institute of Arts, you might want to get a room that's close by. You'll be able to find approximately 7 hotel options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown. Two other choices are the Greektown Casino Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the MotorCity Casino Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you care little about fancy services but just want to have a nice bed to sleep on, stay a few nights at one of the area's budget-friendly solutions. The Comfort Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge and the Comfort Inn Windsor are two of the more well-known places.
Some say that the best things in life are free. That might not always be true, as the luxury establishments available here are certainly worth every penny. You may like to check out the MGM Grand Detroit and The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit.
Cafe DIA (5200 Woodward Avenue, Detroit) is one of the most well-known places for a first-rate coffee and a delectable dessert. If you want to see more of the area's hospitality scene, head over to Chartreuse Kitchen & Cocktails (15 East Kirby Street D, Detroit) and enjoy a good selection of beers and wines.
Other Things to Do Near Detroit Institute of ArtsOnce you're finished with Detroit Institute of Arts, you won't be at a loss for ideas with some of the other things that are available in the area:
- Book a guided tour around College for Creative Studies and look on as the earnest pupils and dedicated professors run around this lively campus.
- Get to know some of this region's intellectual persuits by visiting International Institute of Metropolitan Detroit.
- Books, newspapers, exhibits and other resources will greet you at Detroit Public Library, the ultimate location for anyone who loves reading.
- Learning more about the history of a region at Detroit Historical Museum might help you to become more appreciative of the land and its citizens during your getaway.
- You definitely don't have to be a science enthusiast to love a day at Michigan Science Center. This wonderful facility is a popular and educational tourist attraction.
Why not hop on a train to get to Detroit Institute of Arts? The closest station, Detroit, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.