Book a hotel near Red Oaks Waterpark, Detroit
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Red Oaks Waterpark
Red Oaks Waterpark Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to Red Oaks Waterpark?
It's just one of several reasons that many curious explorers choose to visit the wonderful city of Detroit year after year.
You can find 8 accommodation options situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Red Oaks Waterpark. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to pack it in for the night at the Residence Inn by Marriott Detroit Troy/Madison Heights. A couple of others are the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Detroit North - Troy, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn Detroit/Madison Heights/South Troy, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of person that feels totally fine with basic but clean furnishings, you may book a room at one of the few low-cost solutions just a short drive away. You might like to make some inquiries at the Candlewood Suites Detroit-Troy and the A Victory Suites Warren.
Kung Fu Noodle House (31151 Dequindre Road, Madison Heights) is the ideal venue to sit back and have some food. It's a short walk from Red Oaks Waterpark, so you'll be back feeling energized in no time. Just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Red Oaks Waterpark, The Masters Restaurant (1775 13 Mile Road, Madison Heights) warmly greets anyone in need of a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Red Oaks WaterparkSurely you're not planning to call it quits after Red Oaks Waterpark? Set aside some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- Go to Red Oaks Dog Park, an urban oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your green, leafy surroundings.
- Unpack your bathing suits, take a few towels and prepare for a day of family fun at Warren Community Centre Indoor Waterpark.
- Free up a few hours and get ready for some action at AirTime Trampoline & Game Park.
- Enjoy watching the gifted actors performing at Royal Oak Music Theatre and appreciate the amount of effort which goes into the productions.
- Buy tickets to a play at Stagecrafters Baldwin Theatre and enjoy seeing the plot thicken!