Find & compare spa resorts in Detroit, MI from $70
Top Detroit Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Detroit, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and casinos, as well as attractions like Cobo Center and GM Renaissance Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 111 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Detroit and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Detroit with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Campus Martius Park, Detroit Riverwalk, and West Riverfront Park.
- Other things to see include Greektown Casino, Ford Field, and Fox Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Jewelry LLC, EarthWise Pet Supply & Grooming Bloomfield, or Ruff Ruff Raw.
- For vet care, Rebecca Coll, DVM, AEC, and Veterinary Cardiology Consultants are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Detroit
- Sonesta Simply Suites Detroit Warren
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- MainStay Suites Detroit Auburn Hills
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Motel 6 Farmington Hills, MI - Northwest - Farmington Hills
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Detroit
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Detroit.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.