Are you prepared to score a birdie? You will want to be on your game when you visit Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club.
It awaits you in Haines City, 230 miles (370 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
There are 2 accommodations close by, so you'd be wise to book ahead of time. The Southern Dunes by AmSun Vacation Homes and Premier Home Management - Haines City are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club.
More frugal guests may enjoy the value of the Rodeway Inn And Suites, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
There are several premium hotels a short commute away, perfect for when you're feeling a little extravagant. Consider the Watersong by Homes of America and Favorite Vacation Homes at Solterra.
Retreat from being on the go and experience some culinary delights at El Cabrito Taqueria (2255 U.S. 17, Haines City), only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club
Whether you want to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club:
- Get to know the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a round or two at Southern Dunes Golf Club.
- A visit to Trud Blue Winery is an excursion for your palate.
- If you'd like to keep up your fitness regime while on vacation, why not do a workout at Lewis W Mathews Memorial Sports Complex? This popular park will steer you out of the gym and into the great outdoors.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or a newcomer, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Lake Henry Golf Club.
- At Ridgewood Lakes Golf and Country Club, you can hang out with a few of the swankier locals, and appreciate the exclusive access to its well-maintained grounds.