Book a hotel near Coquina Beach, Sarasota
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Coquina Beach
Coquina Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to experience something new at Coquina Beach.
It's just one of several reasons that many world travelers choose to visit the marvelous city of Sarasota year after year.
If you would like to be in the vicinity of Coquina Beach, select a room at one of 18 possible accommdations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Bradenton Beach Club by RVA, the Tradewinds Beach Resort and The Beach Club at Anna Maria by RVA are a few that are well-liked, and just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
A good night's sleep is even that much sweeter if it doesn't break the bank. Luckily, the Pelican Post is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You won't be able to take your life savings with you after you're gone. Enjoy them while you can and spend a night or two at one of the handful of high-end hotels that are in the surrounding area. To avoid being let down, it's always a good idea to reserve a room well in advance. Try the Runaway Bay Unit 279 by RedAwning and Luxury Bradenton Beach Condos by A Paradise Vacation Rentals.
Treat your taste buds by devouring one too many freshly baked goods at Coquina Beach Café (2650 Gulf Drive South, Bradenton Beach, located only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. As the sun disappears below the skyline, head over to Coquina Beach (Gulf Drive North, Bradenton Beach), and sample the local brew with your travel companions.
Other Things to Do Near Coquina BeachAfter you're finished visiting Coquina Beach, get ready for all that the rest of the area has available:
- Free your mind as you tune in to the cries of seabirds at Coquina Baywalk.
- Remember to bring your beach towel when you head to Cortez Beach. It's going to be a blissful day in the sun.
- It doesn't matter your age, you can have an amusing afternoon on the courses at Fish Hole Adventure Golf.
- Take a deep breath and let the water under your feet carry away your cares at Historic Bridge Street Pier. It is a marvelous location for unwinding and connecting with nature.
- Many travelers like to take in the atmosphere at Bradenton Beach Marina, a pleasant marina.