Book a hotel near Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, Sarasota
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium
Mote Marine Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
Pack your bags and get ready to explore Mote Marine Aquarium, a key part of any vacation.
You can see it in Sarasota, a buzzing city that offers travelers a good variety of must-see sights.
If you're searching for a suitable hotel, you will be able to take your pick from 7 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mote Marine Aquarium. The Resort at Longboat Key Club and the Lido Beach Resort are a couple of great choices, situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area's budget solutions offer everything you need at a price you won't be able to argue with. Two popular ones are the Sandpiper Inn and the Silver Sands Gulf Beach Resort by RVA.
You will surely be overwhelmed by the exquisite services and accommodation at the few top-end hotels that are in the surrounding area. Rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota and Hyatt Regency Sarasota won't disappoint.
Just a stroll from Mote Marine Aquarium, The Old Salty Dog (1601 Ken Thompson Parkway, Sarasota) is one of the best establishments to sit down to some good food after exploring Mote Marine Aquarium. To wash down your dinner, try out New Pass Grill & Bait Shop (1505 Ken Thompson Parkway, Sarasota) for a smooth, golden beer, or even something a bit more fancy.
Other Things to Do Near Mote Marine AquariumYou'll be able to stop by a host of other attractions after visiting Mote Marine Aquarium:
- Nature lovers should make sure they bring along their hiking boots and venture along Sarasota BayWalk.
- Quick Point Nature Reserve is a site where you can have a walk, and hopefully see some animals and birds.
- If you love sports and would like to play, make your way to Harborside Golf Course at Longboat Key Club.
- If you love sports and would like to play, make your way to Islandside Golf Course at Longboat Key Club.
- Enjoy some time on St. Armands Circle, a must-see local road.