Book a hotel near Siesta Key Marina, Sarasota
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Siesta Key Marina
Siesta Key Marina Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't scratch your head thinking about what to do next. Siesta Key Marina is calling to you.
You can find it in Sarasota, a much-loved city that draws people from all around the world.
Those who are here for a brief stay may choose to stay close to Siesta Key Marina. There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Some choices to think about are the Beach Club at Siesta Key by RVA, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, the Island House Beach Resort, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and The Ringling Beach House, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You don’t need to max out the credit card to enjoy a good night’s sleep. Check out the great range of nearby budget hotels. Ever thought about giving the Captiva Beach Resort a try? It's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. Another option could be the Sarasota Homes by Gertrude Rentals, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You can’t take your bank savings with you when you're gone. Enjoy them while you can and stay at one of the handful of luxurious options that are a quick drive away. The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota and The Resort at Longboat Key Club are perfect choices that are worth considering.
You won't have to go past Clayton's Siesta Grille (1256 Old Stickney Point Road, Sarasota) if you're looking for a reliable restaurant. Enjoy a few drinks and a side of people-watching at Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster Bar (1200 Old Stickney Point Road, Sarasota) an hour or two later.
Other Things to Do Near Siesta Key MarinaAfter you're done at Siesta Key Marina, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you busy:
- Make your way to Point of Rocks, an interesting feature of the local terrain.
- Hunt down a bargain, run your errands or just browse the wide variety of stores at Gulf Gate Mall.
- St. Boniface Episcopal Church Labyrinth is a pleasant place of prayer. You can merely look at it from the street or see if you can make arrangements to spend a bit of time inside.
- Allow your body to relax as you listen to the sounds of the seabirds engulfing you at Siesta Key Public Beach.
- If you love golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, check out Gulf Gate Golf Club.