Book a hotel near St. Armands Circle, Saint Armands Key
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Armands Circle
St. Armands Circle Hotel & Travel Guide
St. Armands Circle is usually towards the top of the to-do list for tourists to this area.
It's just one of the reasons that many curious explorers choose to visit the beloved city of Sarasota every year.
It's great to have options when picking a room, and with about 8 hotels only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from St. Armands Circle, you can bet you'll find something close by. The Resort at Longboat Key Club, the Lido Beach Resort and the Holiday Inn Lido Beach, Sarasota are three that are recommended, and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
The surrounding area's low-cost hotels offer visitors friendly, quality service and rates which are as low as can be. Some choices are the Captiva Beach Resort and the Siesta Beach Resorts And Suites.
Do you consider yourself to have extravagant tastes? You can find a small assortment of first-class hotels conveniently situated a quick drive away. Quality choices would have to be The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota and Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
Some travelers are just not made to function in the morning. For those that woke feeling a bit foggy, a freshly roasted coffee at Settimi's Gelato (367 Saint Armands Circle, Sarasota) is an excellent way to kick-start the day. If you feel as though you'd like to go out for dinner, you can walk to Daiquiri Deck St. Armands Circle (325 John Ringling Boulevard, Sarasota) and see if the cuisine is to your liking.
Other Things to Do Near St. Armands CircleHere's a sample of the region's other things to do:
- Take a break and unwind in Coolidge Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- Kick around a ball with your friends and explore the greenery at South Lido Park. You might even like to pack a picnic and really make a day of it.
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Sarasota BayWalk. This trail is extremely popular with those wanting a scenic walk.
- At Mote Marine Aquarium you will see enclosures filled with magnificent creatures from our planet's massive oceans.
- Some sites are significant enough in history or nature that they're protected. Quick Point Nature Reserve is one of them.