Hotels Near Raymond James Stadium
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Raymond James Stadium
Raymond James Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
Round up your family and friends and make your way to Raymond James Stadium, an interesting place to spend a few hours.
To experience it, along with a fantastic array of other sights, travel to the marvelous city of Tampa.
Only staying for a limited amount of time? Make a reservation at one of the 19 accommodations that can be found within an easy commute of Raymond James Stadium. The Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel, the Tampa Marriott Westshore and the Residence Inn by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport are a few that are recommended, and only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
A pleasant night's sleep is even better when it doesn't break the bank. Luckily enough, the Howard Johnson - Tampa Airport is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Sit back, take a break and mingle with the locals at STADIUM CAFE, which is just around the corner. A superb option for those looking for something more substantial is Levy Restaurants. Again, you needn't travel too far to reach it. A glass of the local draught at Kappa Sig Tent 52 Yellow Baloon may hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Raymond James StadiumIf you want to experience more than just Raymond James Stadium, see what else the area has to offer:
- You shouldn't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Al Lopez Park awaits visitors and locals alike.
- Spend some time shopping at International Plaza and Bay Street, where you can pick up almost everything, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Regardless of whether you're a fan of their drink, Cigar City Brewery is an interesting experience.
- You can find great gifts and souvenirs for your friends back home at Westshore Plaza Mall. Rememer to buy yourself a treat, too!
- Do you need a break from the flurry and fuss of the city? Go for a walk in Cypress Point Park, a leafy green oasis.