Find & compare romantic hotels in Tampa, FL from $85
Top Tampa Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Hotels in Tampa with Hot Tubs
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest/Oldsmar4017 Tampa Road, Oldsmar, FL
The price is $110 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.7/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa N I-75 - University Area13294 Telecom Drive, Tampa, FL
The price is $85 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.5/5Wonderful! (46 reviews)
- The Inn at Little Harbor611 Destiny Dr, Ruskin, FL
The price is $116 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.9/5Good! (34 reviews)
- Paradise Lakes Resort, Clothing Optional Resort - Adult Only2001 Paradise Lakes Blvd, Lutz, FL
The price is $123 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 233/5 (4 reviews)
- Wingate by Wyndham Tampa/At USF3751 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FLGet Rates2.5/5 (12 reviews)
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa RJ Stadium4750 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL
The price is $89 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 212.3/5 (70 reviews)
Tampa romantic getaways
In the mood to whisk your partner off their feet? Ramp up the romance factor by choosing a hotel with a hot tub. Add a bottle of fizz to the mix and prepare for sparks to fly. Treat your sweetheart to a romantic getaway in Tampa at:
- Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection (4 stars)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon (3 stars)
Like to know what we think should be right at the top of your list of romantic experiences to have in Tampa? A Vacation Photographer in Tampa. Not only is it sure to delight your true love, it's the ideal excuse to spend even more time together.
Recent Tampa Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Tampa Romantic Hotels
Is your anniversary quickly approaching? Maybe you’re looking for the perfect honeymoon getaway? Or, has it just been too long since you and yours had some quality alone time away from the hectic schedule of everyday life? Take a steamy trip and stay at one of the most romantic hotels in Tampa.
Remember the feeling of first meeting your significant other? You were nervous and excited. It felt like talking to your first crush on the playground. Re-ignite those feelings with an unforgettable stay to one of the Tampa romantic hotels. Treat your loved one to a perfect day with breakfast in bed, a day at the spa and then a sultry dinner at a top restaurant in Tampa. After dinner, take a moonlit walk through one of the city’s beautiful parks, because nothing says romance like a stroll under the stars. Whether you have been together for a few weeks or 50 years, the romantic hotels in Tampa are the perfect weekend getaway for you and your loved one.
You’ll also be feeling affectionate toward Travelocity when you browse our vast selection of accommodations that cater to couples. We have unbelievable deals on the best romantic hotels in Tampa, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for your trip. Book now and let the honeymoon begin.