Pet owners shouldn't miss Tampa, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Tampa Theater and Tampa Museum of Art. Take your pick from Travelocity's 91 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tampa and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tampa with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, AIDS Memorial Park, and Friends of Jose Marti Park.
- Other things to see include Tampa Convention Center, Tampa Bay History Center, and Port of Tampa.
- Need a pet store? Try Wag Natural Pet Market & Grooming Tampa, Creative Aquariums of Tampa, or Marine Warehouse Aquarium.
- For vet care, Animal Health Center at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, Dr. David L. Vesely, MD, and Animal Coalition of Tampa are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tampa
- Red Roof Inn Tampa - Brandon
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel.
- La Quinta Inn Tampa-Near Busch Gardens
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tampa
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Tampa.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.