Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Tampa, FL from $57
Top Tampa Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Tampa, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Tampa Riverwalk and Tampa Convention Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 91 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tampa and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tampa with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tampa Bay, Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, and Manatee Viewing Center.
- Other things to see include Amalie Arena, Port of Tampa, and Florida Aquarium.
- Need a pet store? Try Life Oceanic, Burnett Tropical Fish, or Dogs Gone Roar LLC.
- For vet care, Reems Miryam DVM, Ellwood Lorraine DVM, and Harris Steve DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tampa
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tampa
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Tampa.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.