Book a hotel near George M. Steinbrenner Field, Tampa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near George M. Steinbrenner Field
George M. Steinbrenner Field Hotel & Travel Guide
Book your tickets and join the masses of people who come together to experience the unforgettable events at George M. Steinbrenner Field.
It's just one of the reasons that many wanderers spend time in the wonderful city of Tampa each year.
Of all the different elements required for an outstanding adventure, the significance of a suitable hotel should not be overlooked. With 19 options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of George M. Steinbrenner Field, take the time to find one that's got everything you desire. The Tampa Airport Marriott, the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel and the Homewood Suites Tampa Airport are a few that are popular, and only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
In the surrounding area, you can find some economical accommodations ideal for making your budget stretch that much further. Some examples are the Hyde Park Hotel and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Bay Area-Tampa South.
This might be the perfect time to splurge on something special. Treat yourself to an unforgettable night or two at one of the handful of high-end hotels in the area. Consider the Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection and Westin Tampa Bay Hotel.
With all of the excitement of traveling, it's sometimes easy to forget to eat. A short stroll away, Panera Bread is a fantastic place to refuel. However, if your belly's making noises, you can go to In Love With French Bread Pzz, also close-at-hand. Sharing a bottle or two of wine at Kappa Sig Tent 52 Yellow Baloon could be just the thing after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near George M. Steinbrenner FieldYou're here to experience George M. Steinbrenner Field, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has going on:
- You definitely don't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Al Lopez Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- You'll have a blast finding gifts for your friends and family, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at International Plaza and Bay Street.
- Cigar City Brewery is a great place to spend the day. Take a look behind the scenes and learn how they make their trademark brew.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Westshore Plaza Mall, where you can lay your hands on almost anything you want, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.
- Let your kids burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy when they're running around at Cypress Point Park, a grassy getaway.