Book a hotel near Amalie Arena, Downtown Tampa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Amalie Arena
Amalie Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Amalie Arena?
It is just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of Tampa.
There's a great mix of 13 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Amalie Arena, but it's still a good idea to book in advance. Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you will be able to get some rest at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina. Two others are the Floridan Palace Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Embassy Suites Tampa Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you think traveling is really more about enjoying the local culture than staying at plush hotels, take a look at the bargain accommodations that are not too far away. You can have a look at the Hyde Park Hotel and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Bay Area-Tampa South.
Travelers will be taken with the refined atmosphere and impeccable service at any one of the top-rated establishments here. You'll find The Westin Tampa Waterside and the Le Meridien Tampa, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Conveniently close by, Dunkin' Donuts is considered one of the best places to take some time out. Also nearby is Guy Harvey's Rumfish Grille, a well-patronized establishment that offers up a variety of hearty dishes. It's the ideal time to share a nightcap when twilight begins to fall. Enquire about a locally-made beverage at Lexus Lounge, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Amalie ArenaWhether you want to take the road less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your visit to Amalie Arena:
- Wander around the educational exhibitions that are on display at Tampa Bay History Center.
- Whether it's a big band concert or an enjoyable kids' show, Tampa Convention Center features a selection of wonderful events and performances.
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at Splitsville.
- Adventurers who love anything to do with ships and cargo should spend some time at Port of Tampa.
- Embark on a shopping frenzy at Channelside Bay Plaza, a favorite retail destination for locals and visitors alike.
Going to Amalie Arena on the train has never felt so easy. The best station, Tampa, FL Union Station, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.