Pet owners shouldn't miss Bradenton Beach, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like Bradenton Beach Marina and Fish Hole Adventure Golf. Take your pick from Travelocity's 38 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bradenton Beach and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bradenton Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Coquina Baywalk.
- Other things to see include Historic Bridge Street Pier, Cortez Beach, and Brandenton Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Bradenton, Tuesday Morning, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, PetSmart, and Humane Society of Manatee County are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bradenton Beach
- Anna Maria Island Dream Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star condo, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Anna Maria Island Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star apartment, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- Beach House Resort 10 by RedAwning
Pets are allowed at this 3.5-star condo.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bradenton Beach
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Bradenton Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 71°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.