West Palm Beach welcomes you with flip-flop weather, pina coladas, and easy ocean breezes. Yes, life down here is the definition of relaxation, and everything from the sun-drenched golf courses to the boutique shopping avenues embodies that. A pleasant mesh of old-world charm and modern sophistication, West Palm Beach impresses from its splendid Mediterranean-Revival architecture to its hopping nightlife. At every turn, there's something to see, including gorgeous views of the water. If you ask folks what brought them here, you'll hear answers that include shopping, the beaches, and the nightlife. Explore the 55-acre pedestrian mall, CityPlace, and the antique shops on South Dixie Highway. Get outdoors and snorkel, or soak up the sun at John D. MacArthur Beach State Park. When the sun sets, go dancing at Clematis by Night and if you want a little more culture, look no further than the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts. You won't have trouble entertaining yourself in West Palm Beach.
Best Places to Stay in West Palm Beach
Whether you want a poolside room or a hotel within a few minutes-drive to the shops, there are tons of options at your fingertips. Here are some of the top hotels in West Palm Beach:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central: When you’re on vacation, ease and convenience are the top things you’re looking for. Luckily, you have the Embassy Suites to help you with every need and desire:
- Shuttle service: Enjoy a complimentary shuttle that can pick you up at the airport and drop you off in CityPlace, downtown’s main shopping district.
- Amenities: Count on amenities like sofa beds, mini-fridges, free breakfast, complimentary cocktails, and flat-screen TVs.
- Ballrooms: If you’re in town for business, the hotel staff can help your meeting or conference run smoothly in your pick of grand ballrooms.
- Ramada West Palm Beach Airport: When you’re looking for where to stay in West Palm Beach—especially when you have the kids with you—easy access to attractions is a must. The Ramada is close to the airport and I-95, so you’re only a few minutes from the terminal, the beach, and your bed. Additionally, the hotel offers:
- Shuttles: Take advantage of free airport shuttles to and from Palm Beach International Airport.
- Amenities: Each hotel room has a coffee maker, hair dryer, and desk so you can fully get ready for the day.
- Location: Outside of the hotel, you’re close to local favorites like McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary, which has a unique collection of plants and critters; Norton Museum of Art, with paintings and pieces to make you think; and Rapids Water Park, for thrilling slides and pools.
- Marriott West Palm Beach Hotel: There are some features of West Palm Beach hotels that stick out more than others, and plush poolside lounge chairs are among them. Get cozy when you lay out near the water at the Marriott. Check out these other perks:
- Location: The Marriott is located close to top attractions like the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Palm Beach Convention Center, and CityPlace shopping center. Trust us, having your West Palm Beach hotel room nearby will help when you have a ton of shopping bags to drop off.
- Amenities: Enjoy the 24-hour fitness room, outdoor pool, and in-house dining that includes herbs and vegetables grown on the property.
- Shuttle: There’ no need to rent a car or walk around town. The hotel provides its own shuttle to take you to and from the airport and to popular destinations around the area.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach: Shopping sprees are one of the best things to do while on vacation. This is the perfect time to indulge and take back new outfits to showcase when you get home. With the Hawthorn Suites located next to the Palm Beach Outlets, you’re only a few minutes away from the perfect day of treasure hunting. When you’re not engaged in retail therapy, indulge in the hotel’s:
- Breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but paying for it when you’re on vacation can get old. This is why the hotel offers complimentary breakfast.
- Hot tub: Give your muscles a break when you slip inside the relaxing on-site hot tub.
- Bike rentals: Really want to get to know the area? Rent a hotel bike and explore the town at your own pace.
When you’re ready to get to know this stretch of Florida, count on Travelocity to help you find the best deals on cheap hotels in West Palm Beach. From the shopping to the waves, there’s something new to experience each day of your trip.