Pet owners shouldn't miss Springdale, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like DeZion Gallery and LaFave Gallery. Take your pick from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Springdale and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Springdale with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Zion National Park South Entrance, Canyon Overlook Trail, and Pine Creek Canyon Trailhead.
- Other things to see include Tanner Amphitheater, Zion Canyon Visitor Center, and Zion Human History Museum.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Springdale
- Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion National Park Area
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Springdale Zion National Park
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Springdale
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Springdale.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.