Find & compare historic hotels in St. Petersburg, FL from $71
Top St. Petersburg Historic Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss St. Petersburg, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Salvador Dali Museum and Tropicana Field. Take your pick from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in St. Petersburg and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in St. Petersburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Vinoy Park, Sunken Gardens, and Tampa Bay.
- Other things to see include Jannus Live, Mahaffey Theater, and Museum of Fine Arts.
- Need a pet store? Try St PetersBARK Natural Pet Market, Peacock's Pet Shops, or Sea Life Fish & Aquariums.
- For vet care, Dr. Nannette C Parra, DVM, Island Life Animal Hospital, and Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in St. Petersburg
- Crystal Bay Hotel
Cats and dogs stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham St. Petersburg Northeast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in St. Petersburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in St. Petersburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 63°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 54°F.