Visiting Steele Creek Park is bound to be a fascinating experience.
Tri-Cities, 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Nashville, is where you'll find it.
There are 4 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they're all good choices. Spend some time comparing the different features of the Hampton Inn Bristol and Knights Inn Bristol, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Steele Creek Park.
Reserve a room at the American Inn Bristol if you’re after an affordable place to stay but don't want to travel too far. It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After feeding your imagination with new ideas, remember to tend to your belly as well. It's located at Cafe Alona (1154 Tennessee 126, Bristol), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Steele Creek Park
When you're finished at Steele Creek Park, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center is a great place to learn more about medical science. Have a look online and see if you can arrange a tour.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Bristol Mall, where you can purchase almost everything, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.
- Whether it's a heavy metal concert or kids' entertainment, Viking Hall Civic Center hosts a selection of wonderful events and performances.
- Experience an evening of entertainment and talent when you visit Paramount Center for the Arts.
- You can't miss out on enjoying a concert at Birthplace of Country Music Alliance! Don't forget to secure your tickets in advance.