What's holding you back? Surfside Beach was meant to be seen.
Why not pack your bags and head to Nantucket so that you can enjoy it today?
The Nantucket Inn is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Surfside Beach, making it a wonderful place for you to enjoy some rest and relaxation during your stay.
The Beachside at Nantucket is a great choice for those looking for a low-cost solution. At a mere 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, you don't need to go far.
You'll find a handful of premium hotels a short commute away, perfect for when you're feeling like you need a little pampering. You may wish to have a look at the White Elephant Village and The Cottages and Lofts at Boat Basin.
Other Things to Do Near Surfside Beach
Following your visit to Surfside Beach, prepare for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- Take in the sea breeze and listen to the steady crashing of the waves when you spend the afternoon at Nobadeer Beach.
- Show off your stance, posture and swing at Miacomet Golf Course.
- More often than not, cemeteries are a lot more than just a burial ground. "Colored" Cemetery is among those cemeteries that can bring to light fascinating stories of the past.
- Old Mill is an impressive structure that sits proudly in the area.
- Check out Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum once you've visited all the other museums and you're still looking for more!