There aren't many things that can beat the intoxicating feeling of the great outdoors. Head to Tapanti National Park for a much-needed dose.
If you have often thought you'd like to explore Costa Rica, this is the perfect opportunity!
You'll discover 7 hotels a short drive from Tapanti National Park, each of which offers convenience and comfort. You can check out the Hotel Quelitales and Hotel Rio Perlas Spa and Resort.
Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, Sushi Gojan (de ,25 oeste de antiguo clínica de Barva ,Heredia, Barva) is just the place to have a bite following your busy afternoon.
Other Things to Do Near Tapanti National Park
After you're finished with Tapanti National Park, there are a range of other experiences available in the rest of the area:
- Figure out exactly what makes the nature and wildlife at Savegre Reserve so important.
- Parque Nacional Tapanti is an excellent escape for visitors yearning to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make plans to spend some time at Iglesia de San José Orosi, a local place of prayer.
- Schedule some time to admire Museo de San José Orosi. Remember to inquire for information on visiting if you would like to tour the inside.
- Take out a bit of time to go and admire Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Limpia Concepción. Look into visiting information if you'd like to tour these hallowed halls.