Pet owners shouldn't miss Truckee, a quaint city known for its skiing and snowboarding, as well as attractions like Northstar California Resort and Old Jail Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 31 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Truckee and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Truckee with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Donner Memorial State Park and Donner Lake.
- Other things to see include Commercial Row, Rocking Stone Tower, and Sierra Mountain Cemetery.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Station Truckee, Pawsitive Pet Sitting-Truckee, or Sierra Saltwater Systems.
- For vet care, Donner Truckee Veterinary Hospital, Tahoe Integrative Veterinary Care, and Sierra Pet Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Truckee
- The Inn at Truckee
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
- Comfortable Stockholm Vista
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star vacation home, although restrictions apply.
- Deer Path
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star vacation home, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Truckee
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Truckee.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.