Witness just a few of Mother Nature's fantastic gifts when you visit Turner Falls.
To reach it, make your way about 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Oklahoma City, until you get to Sulphur.
A big part of what makes Turner Falls so captivating is its location. However, be forewarned that there aren't any hotels in the immediate area. Many visitors have had good experiences at the Shiloh Morning Inn, the Red River Inn And Suites and the Whispering Pines Bed & Breakfast, situated 17 miles (27 kilometers), 45 miles (72 kilometers) and 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Turner Falls
When you're finished exploring Turner Falls, get set for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you love learning about animals, visit Arbuckle Wilderness. It's sure to be an exciting excursion for you and your family.
- Take a seat at a table at Treasure Valley Casino if you love razzle-dazzle and the magic in the air when the roulette wheel spins up.
- Lounge on the peaceful shores of Veteran's Lake, where you can have a picnic and bask in the beauty of nature.
- Learn about the fascinating lives of people from differing cultures at Chickasaw Cultural Center.
- Breathe in the fresh air while enjoying the landscape at Chickasaw National Recreation Area. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!