Book a hotel near University of Tulsa, Tulsa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Tulsa
University of Tulsa Hotel & Travel Guide
Being aware of our past helps us understand the present, so a visit to University of Tulsa is certainly a worthy experience.
Tulsa, the city where you can find it, is a well-loved place to visit no matter what the season.
It shouldn't take long to book one of the surrounding area's more economic hotels. Some choices are the Tulsa Extended Stay Inn and Suites and the Peoria Inn.
You're bound to be impressed by the luxurious services and facilities at the upmarket hotels that are in the surrounding area. The Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection and The Mayo Hotel are excellent choices.
You'll soon find out that Einstein Bros. Bagels (440 S Gary Ave, Allen Chapman Activity Center, Tulsa), is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and is a regularly visited venue to take a hot beverage and plan the day ahead. You can treat yourself to a bigger bite of the local food scene at Hurricane Hut (East 5th Place, Tulsa).
Other Things to Do Near University of TulsaWhen you're finished with University of Tulsa, you aren't going to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- Make a night of it, and have dinner and drinks after attending a concert at Lorton Performance Center, a popular local venue.
- We all deserve a good laugh, so make the trip to Tulsa County Fairgrounds for some good old-fashioned fun.
- Regardless if it's a wild rock concert or entertainment for kids, Tulsa Expo Center plays host to an assortment of wonderful events.
- Are you looking for somewhere where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just sit in the sun? Head over to Centennial Park.
- Stop by Golden Driller for a great selfie opportunity and the chance to see the statue close up.