Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Valdosta, GA from $47
Top Valdosta Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Valdosta, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as attractions like Wild Adventures and Valdosta State University. You can choose from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Valdosta and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Valdosta with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Suwannee River, Cherry Lake, and Grand Bay Wildlife Management Area.
- Other things to see include Valdosta Mall, Moody Air Force Base, and Theatre Guild Valdosta.
- Need a pet store? Try Alpha Smoke Shop & Pipe Zone, Exotic Fish, or Birdville.
- For vet care, Thornhill Noah DVM, Northside Animal Hospital, and Veterinary Care Center of Valdosta are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Valdosta
- Motel 6 Valdosta, GA - University
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Valdosta, GA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel.
- Econo Lodge
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Valdosta
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Valdosta.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.