Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Vernal, UT from $42
Top Vernal Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Vernal, a quaint and family-friendly city known for its museums and monuments, as well as sights like Dinosaur National Monument and Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Vernal and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Vernal with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Dinosaur Quarry Visitor Center, Quarry Exhibit Hall, and Steinaker State Park.
- Other things to see include Dinaland Golf Course, Josie Morris Cabin, and Roosevelt Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Cobrnik Cavaliers, Noah's Ark Pets & Supplies, or Stewart's Ace Hardware.
- For vet care, Countryside Veterinary Clinic, Uinta Veterinary Services, and Ashley Valley Vet Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Vernal
- Days Inn by Wyndham Vernal
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Econo Lodge Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Vernal
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Vernal.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 9°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.