Are you ready to score a hole-in-one? You'll need to be on your game when you visit Walnut Creek Golf Courses.
It's in Marion. If you're not familiar with that name, it is 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Indianapolis.
You'll be pleased to find out that there are 3 hotel options nearby. You can plan on spending a few nights at the Holiday Inn Express Gas City and Best Western Plus Gas City, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Walnut Creek Golf Courses.
The area's more reasonably priced accommodations will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you'll appreciate. Some popular ones are the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites and the Super 8 Gas City Marion Area.
Other Things to Do Near Walnut Creek Golf Courses
You can check out a whole range of other attractions after your outing to Walnut Creek Golf Courses:
- Lovers of artistic creations should discover The Quilters Hall of Fame where they'll be truly in awe.
- Schedule a tour through Fairmount High School, this educational hub is teeming with dedicated teachers and knowledge-hungry students.
- Do you want to escape the noise and confusion of the city? Enjoy a serene stroll in James Dean Memorial Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- Uncover some fascinating stories from the past while you walk through Park Cemetery.
- There is no better place to take time out than Matter Park. Read the newspaper, play with the kids or just lie in the shade in this leafy urban oasis.