Find some serenity in nature at Warren Dunes State Park.
Benton Harbor, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
If you want to stay within easy reach, there is only 1 option. From Warren Dunes State Park to the Super 8 Sawyer Michigan is 2 miles (3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Warren Dunes State Park
Surely you weren't going to finish your day after Warren Dunes State Park? Set aside some time to find out what else the area has to offer:
- Captain Mike's Fun Park is a fun attraction that is teeming with activities.
- Eager to spend some cash? The famous Founders Wine Cellar is an essential stop on many travelers' shopping schedules.
- Relish the notes of this area at Hickory Creek Winery.
- Devote a few hours to art appreciation at Burnison Galleries, a local art gallery.
- Pop into Round Barn Baroda Tasting Room & Estate, where you'll be able to mingle with local people while enjoying a beer or glass of wine.