Organizing a trip to Wasioto Winds Golf Course and looking for accommodation close by?
To see it, get yourself to Corbin. If you're not one hundred percent sure where that is, it's roughly 95 miles (153 kilometers) from Frankfort, the state capital.
Make the most of the facilities at the Pine Mountain State Resort Park before heading out for Wasioto Winds Golf Course. Being just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
Other Things to Do Near Wasioto Winds Golf Course
You've come to see Wasioto Winds Golf Course, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- Take in the sights and sounds of nature at Pine Mountain State Resort Park.
- You'll have a wonderful time finding gifts for your friends and family, as well as a few treats for yourself, at Middlesboro Mall.
- History may not come alive in textbooks, but the exhibitions at Bell County Historical Society Museum offer an authentic experience for all.
- See beautiful scenery and relax in nature at Cumberland Gap National Historical Park.
- Get closer to nature at Wilderness Road State Park. Pack a picnic, and spend the afternoon taking in the natural beauty.