Thinking about stopping into Welton Falls?
To visit, go to Plymouth. If you're not exactly sure where that is, it's roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital.
With just 1 accommodation option that's within easy reach, we suggest booking early. From Coppertoppe Inn & Retreat Center, it's just 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Welton Falls.
Other Things to Do Near Welton Falls
You've spent a while getting here, and no doubt Welton Falls isn't going to be your only stop. After you're done, investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you need a breath of fresh air, visit Sculptured Rocks Natural Area, a well-loved recreational area.
- Try to find some wildlife, improve your photography and amble through nature at Wellington State Park.
- Learn all about local ecological habitats with a visit to New Hampshire Audubon.
- Grab your water bottle and take a trip to the summit of Tenney Mountain.
- Many travelers enjoy checking out Newfound Lake Region Association. Bring along a lunch and simply relax.