You'll be pleased you added Whitewater Amphitheatre to your travel itinerary.
New Braunfels, where it can be found, lies 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Austin.
If you're looking for a good hotel that is not too far from Whitewater Amphitheatre, the Hideout on the Horseshoe, is the best option. It's situated just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
You don't have to journey too far to discover an inexpensive place to lay your head. There are a few solutions in the surrounding area. Some of your choices include the Summit Vacation And RV Resort and the Lodge at Turkey Cove.
Daisy Dukes Bar N' Grill (145 Farm to Market Road 2673, Canyon Lake) is ideally situated for hungry travelers at the end of a busy day. It's nice to know that it's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Whitewater Amphitheatre
After you're finished visiting Whitewater Amphitheatre, get ready for everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Canyon Lake Event Center is a great venue available for various events. It's located in the area and has several nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Take in the tranquil noise of gushing water at Guadalupe River.
- Get closer to nature at Overlook Park. Bring a picnic, and spend the afternoon breathing in the natural environment.
- Want some time out from the flurry and fuss of modern life? Enjoy a serene stroll in Jacob's Creek Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Endeavor to comprehend everything you always wanted to know about periods and ages at The Heritage Museum of the Texas Hill Country, and satisfy your hunger for knowledge of our natural world.